Monday 13 June 2011

Identity Crisis - Fessing Up

It's not going to work

I will never be able to maintain the "mystery identity" of the previous post.

And honestly, I'm not sure I even want to.

So, blowing my cover with record speed:
















Stroller = Allie (of Allie Chilling)


Actually I missed Allie so much I tried CPR but Blogger decided I was not to be trusted with her any more.

They won't even let me in to talk to her.

Bummer!


So, cunningly, I have brought her here under an alias - "Stroller"







Do NOT tell Blogger

There's no telling what they might do if they found out.

In the meantime, I'm going to try to track down old friends and exert emotional pressure on them to visit me here.

And also face the horrible thought of having to start my visitor counter from the beginning again!


All the aches and pains of starting over are nothing in comparison with the knowledge that I'm leaping back into the writing waters and hopefully, reconnecting with blogbuds


Next time I get fed up with blogging and threaten to shut down, please would some kind soul remind me of this exercise!?



PS: I have a sneaky suspicion that Blogger has spies out - they seem to be punishing me with weird spacing and reverting to the old way of doing pics (which means I couldnt make tiny little allie/stroller pics for you)

Grrr!



3 comments:

  1. Welcome back my friend. I tracked you through the comment left on Mel's blog;-)

    So glad you did not disappear from blog land.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How on earth did you ever think you would remain anonymous?

    Seriously?

    We bloggies are adept at tracking and such like. We would have sniffed you out eventually.

    Yahoo - so glad you're back. I didn't think you'd last long without AC - but this all looks very exciting.

    looking forward to sharing your creative journey with you x

    ReplyDelete