Thursday 2 June 2011

Coming In To Land

Earth stroller.
It fits.

I'm an ambler, a "stopper and smeller of the roses" kinda gal.
Mostly I like it that way.

Having this new blog is a bit like walking into a room full of strangers.

Pretty cool in one way - after all, no one knows me.
I could be anyone: rocket scientist, famous movie star, drug addict or bag lady.
I could be writing from a prison, a palace or a nuclear plant. . . .

And then of course, the room might not be full of strangers: it might be empty.
And I, talking to the bare walls.

But you know, even that is better than not writing at all.
I've tried not writing.
It doesn't work.

4 comments:

  1. No, not writing doesnt work. But blank canvases beg to be filled in! Great too meet you Stroller. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to a new space.... looking fwd to seeing what gets painted here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, can you strolll back over here for a minute. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best with the new blog! I shall be following...

    ReplyDelete